|Similar searches: alan ollie gelfand alan petersen alan gelfand wikipedia alan |
Search our Web Index for more about 'alan gelfand'.
Results of search for 'alan gelfand' on SkateboardDirectory.com
Sites 1-5 from about a hundred pages in the SkateboardDirectory.com Web Index about 'alan gelfand'...
- Alan Gelfand on Wikipedia
Biography of Alan "Ollie" Gelfand, 1976 developer of the Ollie. Covers an overview of his skateboard history, mentions of people he's worked with, and information about the Oxford English * Dictionary definition that mentions him. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Gelfand Search * Related
(Categorized under Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand)
- Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand
Bio, interviews, pictures, links, history, and more about Alan Gelfand, the inventor of the Ollie. www.ollieair.com Search * Related
(Categorized under Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand)
- Alan "Ollie" Gelfand
All about Alan "Ollie" Gelfand's invention of the Ollie in 1977, by Stacy Peralta *. www.angelfire.com/ca3/ollieair/ Search * Related
(Categorized under Museums/History, Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand)
- The Skateboard Ollie And The Lawsuit
The undisputed inventor of the Ollie, Alan "Ollie" Gelfand, is taking Disney, Sega *, and Ron Jon Surf Shop to task over their use of the word "Ollie" in association with skateboard related products. The lawsuit does not mention Activision */Neversoft's Tony Hawk Pro Skater * line of video games. (Full Article) Search *
(Categorized under 2005 Archive)
- Powell Skateboard Team Update, February 2006
Powell * will be having a 30 year anniversary in November; Fuel TV is expected to cover The Making of The Search for Animal Chin * on Thursday, February 23rd; updates on Steve Caballero *, the Bones Brigade * website, team changes, media coverage, and more. (extract: ...Planned to be auctioned next are signed Alan Gelfand Tank and CAB
Original Dragon decks. As...) (Full Article) Search *
(Categorized under 2006 Archive)
- Skateboarding: The Sport, Explained
What are those crazy wheeled boards, anyway? This article tries to explains what skateboarding is to the uninitiated. "You might feel as if you're flying or riding the perfect wave. Maybe you just love the feel of the wind and speed. What are we talking about? Skateboarding through the streets, sidewalks, parks and ramps of America." (extract: ...sport. Invented in the late 1970s by Alan "Ollie"
Gelfand (a 13-year-old Florida * skater at...) (Full Article) Search *
(Categorized under 2002 Archive, Skateboarding)
- The Physics of the Ollie
"To pull off spectacular tricks, crafty skateboarders bend the laws of physics." All about the physics and history of the Ollie, the Frontside 180, "Big Air", and the 900-degree flashpoint. (extract: ...in the late 1970s by Florida * skater Alan "Ollie" Gelfand,
the ollie is skateboarding's primordial trick...) (Full Article) Search *
(Categorized under 2001 Archive)
View the next page of search results from the SkateboardDirectory.com Web Index about 'alan gelfand'.
- (No description)
- (No description) www.ollieair.com/blank.asp
- Alan Gelfand From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, sear...
- Alan Gelfand From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Alan "OLLIE" Gelfand (born 1963, New York *) is the inventor ... 3 External links  Life and career Gelfand moved from New York to Hollywood *, ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Gelfand
- OutLook Living Legend Deck #2 Gelfand then: Gelfand now: Photo: Glen E. Frie...
- OutLook Living Legend Deck #2 Gelfand then: Gelfand now: Photo: Glen E. Friedman / Photo: Charles ... inventor of the "OLLIE", and skateboard Legend Alan Gelfand. The Living Legend Series is a tribute ... our Distributors before we even get them. Alan Gelfand Deck Available in two different ... www.outlookskates.com/ GelfandDeck.htm
- ALAN "OLLIE" GELFAND Alan Gelfand- ORIGINATOR OF THE ALAN GELFAND, OLLIE, OL...
- ALAN "OLLIE" GELFAND Alan Gelfand- ORIGINATOR OF THE ALAN GELFAND, OLLIE, OLLIE POP, OLLIE AIR, ... www.angelfire.com/ca3/ollieair/
- Skater: Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand Location: 'Big O' Skatepark Anaheim, Californi...
- Skater: Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand Location: 'Big O' Skatepark * Anaheim, California * Year: 1980 Issue: Skateboarder Magazine * May 1980 Photos: Ted Terrebonne Alan 'Ollie' Gelfand, what can I say about the guy ... that helped make contest extremely more interesting. Alan was and still is a very ... www.tbonephoto.com/34.htm
Search for 'alan gelfand' on:
Skateboard Grab Bag: Skateboard Commuters, Zac Efron Skates, The...
Skateboard Grab Bag: New Skateparks in USA, Canada, and...
Tech Deck Live Massively Multiplayer Online Skate Park Scheduled